Monday, March 30, 2009

to day


The first paragraph should begin as :
The figurative language game that I enjoyed the most was _
sink the opponents battleship_. I enjoyed it because it not easy not hard and it is fun In order to win I had to find the other people ships and when you find it you need to answer some thing that they give you and if u get it wrong you can not kill his ship My score was we had a tie but i like that we had a tie played against. carla In order to play this game you have to go to this link sink the opponents battleship.


Another figurative language game that I played was _
create a metaphor! _ . I felt that this game was ok In order to win I had to put wrods in to a metaphor.
My Score was it was a tie. My partner's score was it was the same as mind. In order to play this game you have to go to this link.
create a metaphor!



The figurative language game that I liked the least was
Simile Quiz . I felt that this game was not that good.
In order to win this game I had to say what being say and make it better. My score was it was a tie. My partner's score was it was a tie. In order to win this game I had to be fast and think good. If you would like to play this game go to
Simile Quiz .

No comments: