Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jenning's Diary



Dear, my self 11/4/08


To day i got hit by so Dumb ugly Nun she was betting he and i just met so boy name mark he nice but dose not want me to be his friends and i am feeling so sad and mad at my self and my mom because my mom leaf me in so place that i do not now the name to it and i can not wit to
i go back home to my mom and back wit my ugly and dumb brothers even dose that i dis like them i still love them and that all for to let see what happen the next day.










Dear,my self
11/5/08





To my mom leaf me in some home that there are some more kids and they talking about a lifer or a short times and i am getting scare so i can not wit for my mo to come and get me so i can go back to my old lief and there are some people that are bulling some other kid and i hope he dose not bully me because i mad all really mad at people and i am trying to get friends so that all for to day.









dear,my self 11/6/08







To day i met a boy name mark and he is so nice and so girl i for got her name but sh talks a lot but she is nice cute and i am growing some feeling for her and she is all way follow me every were and some time to the bathroom. so that all i have to say about that crazy girl and the boy i me to day. so let see what is going to happen to day.





dear, my self 11/8/08

To my mom leaf me in some home that there are some more kids and they talking about a lifer or a short times and i am getting scare so i can not wit for my mo to come and get me so i can go back to my old lief and there are some people that are bulling some other kid and i hope he dose not bully me because i mad all really mad at people and i am trying to get friends so that all for to day.

No comments: